Allen West wrote a response to the recent non-indictment of Hillary Clinton by FBI Director James Comey. Believe it or not, he’s happy about it.
Here’s Colonel West’s rationale from his website:
“… my response [to James Comey’s announcement yesterday] recommending no criminal charges against Hillary Clinton is GREAT! I can’t thank Director Comey enough for coming to this decision,.
“My concern has always been that Barack Obama would release the hounds on Mrs. Clinton and then push for his vice president, Joe Biden, to be the Democratic nominee. And then, to placate the far lefty socialists, who own the Democrat party, Obama would position Sen. Elizabeth Warren as Biden’s VP. That would be a really tough ticket to beat, since Joe Biden’s favorables, regardless of gaffes and such, are extremely high.
“However, James Comey just delivered a gift wrapped with a bow. Why do I say that?
“Simple, here’s what FBI Director Comey said regarding Hillary Clinton and this email server episode:
- He concluded Hillary was “extremely careless” in handling our nation’s secrets.
- He admitted no reasonable person could have believed putting these emails on a private server was at all appropriate or acceptable.
- He admitted 110 emails on the server were classified at the time they were sent – showing Hillary not only lied, but knowingly endangered national security as secretary of state.
- He admitted Hillary deleted work-related emails before turning them over to the State Department, despite her claims otherwise.
- And most shocking, Mr. Comey even admitted it’s highly likely foreign governments hacked her emails – and our adversaries could know critical secrets about the U.S. government because of Hillary’s actions.
“Comey has said Hillary Clinton is not reasonable – is that who you want as president and commander in chief? And Mrs. Clinton’s actions were not appropriate or acceptable.
“And yes, Hillary Clinton lied about not having any of her e-mails hacked.
“James Comey gave us every reason to look upon that stage in Charlotte, North Carolina with abject disdain towards two of the biggest liars in U.S. political history. When Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton stood together on that stage, you saw two people who abandoned Americans to die and lied about it.
“Thanks, Director Comey, you may have just become the one person who will end the corrupt reign of the Clinton family, and terminate any chance for an honorable legacy for Barack Obama.”
While we don’t agree with Director Comey’s decision, Colonel West sees the silver lining through the dark skies of political corruption: That enough Americans will see Hillary Clinton for the ruthless, power-hungry liar that she always has been, and deny her the White House in the November election.
However, we aren’t sure if a nation who elected and re-elected Barack Obama twice is wise or noble enough to not vote for Hillary.
Do you agree with Allen West that Director Comey’s non-indictment will turn out for the best for our country?
Give us your take in the comments section below.