MSNBC Tries HUMILIATING Trump, Fails MISERABLY

Image Credit: PoliticusUSA

It’s kind of shocking what MSNBC said…

MSNBC producer Kyle Griffin claims that after the 9/11 terror attack, there was no proof that Donald Trump was at Ground Zero:

He must have missed NBC News clip of Donald Trump at Ground Zero after the 9/11 terror attack where he spoke of crews of workers that he had helping in retrieval attempts:

1 COMMENT

  1. Please friends – show some understanding for our disappointed Democrats, socialists, communists, racists and other slime and bottom-feeders of our republic. Their own New York Pravda (aka Times) predicted Hillary’s win with 98.8% certainty – I guess the remaining 1.2% was reserved in case of a catastrophic Martian invasion.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here